Instead of looking forward to 2010 just yet, I must attend to some unfinished business for 2009.
1. Paint the exterior door frames after getting new security doors.
2. Finish installing all the new doorknobs and locks.
3. Get all the new locks re-keyed to match so I don't have six different house keys to carry around. I'd like to cut that number to two house keys.
4. Make key copies to distribute to a select number of responsible friends who can come to my aid when I lock myself out of the house or when I need a cat-sitter. Don't all volunteer at once...
5. Hand-wash cashmere sweaters. I think I procrastinate over this task, because I don't love the smell of wet goat and Woolite. However, I do like having my choice of clean sweaters on cold days.
6. Learn lines for New Year's Eve show.
7. Shamelessly plug the New Year's Eve show even though I'm sheepish about people I know seeing these shows. Just remember, it's not high-art, and it's all in good, silly fun.
hilarious three-act mystery
chef crafted three-course dinner
complimentary power card for games
midnight countdown with champagne toast, dancing and DJ!
doors open at 7:30pm
dinner & performance begin at 8:30pm
Space is limited. Call Special Events at 512-346-8015 today!
$64.99 per person (plus tax & gratuity).