Marching to the beat of a different drummer, I've decided to make my mid-year resolutions.
1. Spend more time sewing and doing crafty activities. Specifically, take another quilting class so I can finally finish the king-size quilt made from Chad's old shirts.
2. Read more. I think four books a month is reasonable.
3. Take a dance class. I start Bollywood Bhangra dance lessons June 16. I can't wait!
4. Expand my cooking repertoire. I'm more of a baker of sweet things than I am a cook. I'd like to bring more healthy meals into my cooking rotation.
5. Re-lose those six pounds (of thirty-two pounds previously lost) that have found their way back to my bootie.
Wish me luck!