1. Laminate does not belong on countertops. Or floors. Or anywhere.
2. Granite is over. It has been for a while. Deal.
3. Quartz is acceptable.
4. The right composite is also acceptable.
5. If the stove/oven aren't gas, then I'm not cooking/baking on/in it.
6. French door refrigerators with freezers on the bottom are divine.
7. Fiberglass is not an acceptable material for anything that involves plumbing.
8. Glass windows with metal frames or thick wood frames. No vinyl. None.
9. White subway tiles are timeless.
10. If you love it, then hey, you be you.